What/Who Am I?

Resources:

Nothing

What to do:

Teacher can present a series of statements on the board or read them out loud. 
The idea is for students to associate the clues to a relevant topic/keyword from the lesson.

e.g:


I am Orange in colour You need to peel my skin before you eat me I am round in shape I am very juicy 

or


I am an eight letter word and I am a computer terminology.The second, third and fourth letters make an animal.The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth letters make a weapon.The first, second, third and fourth letters can be taken as an outcome of any exam.The fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth letter combine to form a high end typing software.




Variations:

Get students to write and share their own?
Click here and here for some examples such as the above.
Here is a post about riddles.

Labels: , ,