Differentiation Bookmarks



Resources:


You can download the bookmark here. (Thank you @ChrisMoyse)

What to do:

I was grateful to receive this bookmark from Chris Moyse via his really useful blog- have a read here.
So I thought it would be a great idea to print these out, laminated them and handed them to all staff.

The blue circle on the top left will be hole punched so teachers can save these bookmarks in their planners/files/folders.

On the back of the bookmark I have placed key CPD dates that the Learning Support Department are running.
I have also added a reminder of our support email address and the this toolkit address.

I have also created other versions of the bookmark with simply a calendar on the back of the information. The reason for this is to give people a double reason for keeping the bookmark.



Variations:

Personalise the bookmark to year groups? Subjects? Make a student version one? TA version?

Also read my post here about differentiation for more information. 


Labels: ,