- Click here for a list of ASTs/SLEs/LPs (The doc contains their specialism(s), their interests and a link to their blogs/website!)
- Click here for a list of people with experience or expertise in Special Educational Needs provision/delivery- across the Twitter World!
- Why not add some more information to this document? This document contains a list of useful websites teachers use for their lessons- it is organised by subject- Click here!
- Or you can visit my Pinterest page with a variety of useful websites to use in your classroom. Click here
- Click here for a Google Doc with explanations of useful educational Apps!
- I am also collating some book reviews of educationally linked books- If you have read one and can provide a short review- Click and add whatever info. you can. Click here and add whatever info. you can.
- Here is a fantastic document by @BelmontTeach reviewing a lot of Edu Books- Click here
All Google Docs- can be opened- added to and when closed- they save all changes Automatically! Please feel free to add yourself/any information to the Google Docs.
Labels: ast, edubookchat, google, LP, sle