Below is a list of Padlet Walls where we can ALL share ideas!
Padlet itself is a really useful, simple to use website. www.padlet.com
You can set up a question/thought/idea and then others can double click anywhere and add their comments.
As the owner of the Padlet you can moderate, organise and approve/delete comments.
You can also export all comments to a PDF file and print out.
You can also attach documents or hyperlink to video clips and websites on the Padlet!
Watch this video clip detailing how to use Padlet effectively!
Here are some Padlets I have created to ask for other peoples opinions/ideas via Twitter/this toolkit.
I regularly use Padlet with my students- see www.cheneyre.edublogs.org for it in action!
Feel free to add your thoughts on any of the Padlet's below! (Please do!)
- A Padlet about coaching- its benefits and any useful documents/tips. Click HERE
- A Padlet sharing a list of useful APPs for SEN/D students. Click HERE
- A Padlet sharing different ways to revise! Click HERE
- A Padlet asking about ways to demonstrate progress in a LESSON. Click HERE & HERE
- A Padlet looking at ways to differentiate in lessons. Click HERE
- A Padlet exploring how to promote the correct behaviour for learning in lessons. Click HERE
- A Padlet exploring how to show the impact of a TA. Click HERE
Labels: group work, padlet, sharing