Students need a recording device?
How it works:
Pupils are given a topic, theory or subject that they need to research. They must create a video explaining their subject or topic area. Pupils are given the creativity of how they deliver their content, for example they could do a news report, a music video or simply an informative speech!
THEY DO NOT NEED TO APPEAR IN THE VIDEO!
This is a great way to engage the pupils in their learning and encourages them to work independently to gain a greater understanding of the topic at hand!
The videos can/will be:
- emailed to the teacher to show in the lessons
- much more memorable than just a piece of paper
- Can be used as an end of unit assessment
- Can vary the type of video used
- You can create plays, cartoons, action films to liven the activity up- Use APPS?
Labels: Active learning, cooperative learning, e learning, Independent learning