Plenary Prefect Card(s)
|Image from- http://classteaching.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/the-big-4/ |
|Image from- http://missmward.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/plenary-prefects/ |
How It Works:
- As students enter the room, give the card to one pair of students – discretely!
- Tell them to read it carefully.
- Stress to them that they will have to pay particular attention to the learning objectives, as during the lesson they will need to think of good questions to ask the rest of the class at the end of the lesson.
- As the lesson progresses keep checking how they are getting on with their questions.
- At the end of the lesson, tell the students to lead the plenary – asking the class their questions to assess the learning.
Use this question grid to help the students:
|Question grid from www.twitter.com/johnsayers|
This can be used for at the end of each activity?
This was a guest post by https://twitter.com/shaun_allison